1. Think about it more than God.
2. When evaluating a prospective mate, above all else, first consider their ANR potential. Whether or not they have faith in Christ is secondary.
3. ANR is the end all, the ultimate marital superglue. Not even Jesus Christ can strengthen a marriage like it.
4. Date or marry a nonbeliever who wants it.
5. Let it consume you to the detriment of other healthy and vital parts of your life.
6. It’s better to be a lifelong bachelor/spinster than be in a marriage that lacks an ANR. To be in a marriage that doesn’t incorporate it is to sin grossly against the LORD thy God.
I’m calling myself out because my heart deceives me sometimes.