Christ-centered ANR believes:
1. The Bible is the inspired, infallible, completed Word of God without error in its original manuscripts. It is the final authority for faith and practice.
2. There is only one, living and true God, composed of three Persons – the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit; each eternally coexistent and fully God.
3. God is sovereign over all creation, and He directs all things in accordance with His eternal, immutable purpose.
4. The first man was created perfect, but willfully disobeyed God, severing his communion with God, thus leaving his descendants – all mankind – at enmity with God and spiritually dead in their sin.
5. For no reason, other than to glorify His own Self, God in His eternal purpose has secured the salvation of some people through the Person of His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. For these people who trust in Him, Jesus Christ took on the form of a man and became their perfect Substitute on the cross, satisfying divine justice on their behalf. His sacrifice purchased all things necessary to ensure their eternal salvation.
6. Although God commands men everywhere to repent, such is the power of sin that men will not of themselves obey this command. Therefore God, determining to save some men, draws them by the regenerating power of the Holy Spirit; who renews their minds, hearts and wills so that they freely trust in Christ.
7. Saving faith is of necessity accompanied by repentance, which involves the recognition of, sorrow over, and the turning away from all known sin, with a new desire to live in obedience to Jesus Christ.
Salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone, in Jesus Christ alone. Nothing a person does merits, warrants, or contributes to God’s saving work in us. Only through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ and repentance from sin can one be reconciled to God and experience true life and joy. Besides having faith in Jesus Christ, there is absolutely nothing man can do to save himself, thus be reconciled to God. Even faith itself comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God, which is Christ and is God.
8. Jesus Christ alone is the Head of the one true Christian Church, which is made up of only those people who have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit. All these are presently indwelt by the Holy Spirit, and by their words and deeds show their allegiance to Christ.
9. God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other. God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of a marriage between a man and a woman. We consider Couples Nursing a lifestyle that entails intimate sexual activity, and is therefore only to be enjoyed within the bounds of a marriage between a man and a woman. Couples Nursing is referenced in the Bible only a few times, thus the Christian life is not to be consumed by it. However, since it affects a wife’s hormones on a continual basis like no other sexual activity can, is biblically recommended, not a fetish, greatly increases marital stability and intimacy, and changes the tone of marriage for the better, pursuing it is wise and extremely worthwhile.
God intends sex to be self-giving, gospel-preaching, Christ-honoring, spouse-serving, deeply uniting, loving, passionate, pleasurable, hot and sizzling.
We categorically reject legalism, moralistic puritanism, unbiblical sexual repression, prudishness and all efforts to self-sanctify by “feeling clean,” and believe all such efforts only damn a person’s soul. Moralism doesn’t sanctify, Christ alone does.
10. God promises the bodily resurrection of all the dead- the saved to a life of eternal glory and bliss in heaven with God; the unsaved to eternal judgment of conscious suffering in the Lake of Fire.